Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Apologies for the brief hiatus

Friends, Romans, Countrypeople--

I must apologize for what is becoming a short break from the blog.  I am currently in Orlando, Florida, attending my denomination's biannual General Assembly, and thought I originally anticipated being able to maintain a presence here on the blog during this week, I am having to balance doing some long-distance ministry with a family at FCC back in Longview, and they come first.

I realize that A LOT has happened in our crazy little world over the last few days, but these circumstances are dictating me to put the blog on the proverbial back burner for now.  However, I plan on being back in action here in a few days.

I appreciate your patience, and I hope y'all had a happy Bastille Day this past weekend!

(Because, hey, why not give a shout-out to Bastille Day?)

Yours in Christ,
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment