Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Worship Cancelled

If you follow FCC on Facebook (or have looked at our website this weekend), you know that we have cancelled all Sunday morning and afternoon activities for today on account of the foot o' snow sitting outside right now.  This of course includes worship, which means that I have spent a decent chunk of this morning considering how to rework an originally six-week sermon series into just five weeks.  So, at least for the moment, my sermon manuscript isn't going up here today, because I'm still trying to figure out what, if anything, from it I want to include in next week's sermon as I adjust the series.

Locals, please stay safe, all of you.  I'll see y'all here again later this week with my regular blog postings.

Yours in Christ,
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment